Thursday, July 27, 2017

Let The Good Times Roll

*


This past weekend was one for the books! My cousins drove from New Jersey, and one from Oil City, PA with their sons, and girlfriends. We knew that my cousin B would be visiting so that he could see the family, and we could see his son Joel. I figured that if he would be in town, that it would be a great idea to have Luis another cousin, drive from Jersey with his son. The plans worked out and we had a great time! Took tons of pictures! A lot of laughs and nostalgia. The best part? That our children were able to meet Caleb, Luis' son for the first time, and Adrian (my son) could play with Joel, Liam, and see Caleb in the flesh. We always see him in videos, or photographs. Another treat was seeing my heart Genesis (cousin) and be able to rub her belly! She is having a baby girl. God willing, in November. She is glowing! I call her my heart because she is the sweetest, kindest person that I know. She is pure and I love that about her. If you ever read this, I love you! She knows this already lol. Unto the pictures!

Left to right: My older brother Elvis, my father, my mother in pink, cousin B and his lady Stephannie, (his brother and sisters) Jose, Genesis, and Malvina. Adrian, myself, a peek at Joe, Luis and his family Esther and Caleb, on the sofa is Joel and grandma (kid's great grandma) mama Eneria.






(My cousin Jose was trying to take my photo. No Bueno. I still like it lol it has the candid feel.)

Close to midnight the guys went off to my brother's house, Joe took Adrian home to sleep since it was passed his bedtime. And Malvina, Stephannie and I went to an outdoor Tavern for some chit chat and some drinks.

This is the only picture that I managed to save from Snapchat--xocindia.


On Sunday we met up at Malvina's house for dinner. We got to spend time with her son Liam and Darren her fiancé. Joe, Adrian and I got to her place at 7pm and were the first to eat. I was starving like Marvin! I also claimed my seat near the air conditioner lol. I made sure to wear a dress to avoid sweating! I knew there would be a lot of us there, and that it would get hot. And it did!

Darren and Liam are far right : )

We promised to make sure to hang out like this more often. It gets hard with new responsibilities, and life in general. But, we have to make sure to hit Pause on all of the extra shit, and make time for those that matter the most. Our day ones. Family.

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment