Saturday, March 11, 2017

MADE-OVER

I decided to sit down and put in some work into the site. I think that it looks pretty. Clean and pretty. I find that it has been tricky to find/make time to do the things that I used to really enjoy doing before motherhood. I used to always feel guilty or overwhelmed to actually turn on my desktop and play with Photoshop or to just put my thoughts down somewhere. It is important for me to be able to do that. To hold unto a part of me that doesn't have to go away simply because I am --gasp! A grown up.

So, Cindia, be patient with yourself. And even if its at the end of each day, or a few days out of the week, grab something warm to sip on (because the draft that comes from the window in the office is no joke!) and upload and share pictures. Share stories about your day. Trust yourself. And know that it'll all be worth it. *


No comments:

Post a Comment